Tupperware Modular Mates anyone?

Posted by: Di

Tupperware Modular Mates anyone? - 03/13/09 11:17 PM

I've used mine for years and years and still swear by them. Our cabinets were customized with them and I will never be w/out my modulars!

Does anyone else use them?
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Tupperware Modular Mates anyone? - 03/15/09 01:23 AM

Not for years now. I don't even know where they went. I think I have given so many folks food in them and have never gotten them back. I am tupperware poor!
Posted by: Lola

Re: Tupperware Modular Mates anyone? - 03/15/09 09:27 AM

Tupperware as in the plastic containers? I brought a few over from the States when we moved here nearly 19 years ago. Some have turned yellow and I don't use them anymore. I don't know if they even sell them here.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Tupperware Modular Mates anyone? - 03/15/09 01:42 PM

I think I'm down to two real Tupperware containers. The rest have disappeared through the years. Most of my leftover containers are cheapies that work just as well.

Oh wait, now that I think about it, my baking canisters are Tupperware. They're blue, from the 80s and all organized in my spice cabinet.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Tupperware Modular Mates anyone? - 03/15/09 01:42 PM

I wonder how that company is doing. Haven't heard anything about Tupperware in years. Anyone know?
Posted by: Di

Re: Tupperware Modular Mates anyone? - 03/15/09 10:53 PM

They are still around but do mostly "on line parties". It's hard to get a rep to replace the broken seals I have, but I need to write to the company. They guarantee their products against Breaking, Cracking, Chipping and Peeling...and I have replaced MANY items.

I use my Tupperware all the time and do NOT lend it out. I don't used plastic (like from yogurt containers) to freeze 'cause you can't see thru them.

Tupperware is my "help mate" in the kitchen!
Posted by: AmyDoodle

Re: Tupperware Modular Mates anyone? - 03/16/09 06:01 PM

I love Tupperware, but I don't have any left. It's hard to find, although a couple of Christmases ago, there was a small kiosk in the mall that had some. When my kids were little, they played with that red and blue shape sorting ball. I still like it better than the types you find in the toy stores, but I don't have one any more.
Posted by: Lola

Re: Tupperware Modular Mates anyone? - 03/16/09 06:26 PM

Di, you know what? I never thought of them as Modular Mates. I just called them storage boxes. I've learned something new! Thanks.