Stress mgm articles online

Posted by: Kelly L. Adams Stone

Stress mgm articles online - 04/27/05 02:03 AM

Hello all,

Well, in the true spirit of the saying "we teach what we need to learn," I have recently posted some articles online regarding stress management. Here's the site: www.gardenandhearth.com/StressFreeLiving.htm

Let me know what you think if you have a chance to swing by.

Kelly
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Stress mgm articles online - 04/28/05 12:34 AM

Kelly, they are fantastic articles.

May I make one recommendation? Why not highlight the beginning sentences of your bulleted/numbered areas? It makes it easier to read, and the important points jump out at you. Just a thought. I hope you don't mind.
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: Stress mgm articles online - 04/28/05 01:50 AM

thanks for the articles, Kelly. I truly believe in the act of journaling for relieving stress. I've been journaling for over 10 years. It really helps.

Re: Stress mgm articles online - 04/28/05 02:39 AM

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for reading!!

Vicki, thank you for the tip! I certainly don't mind at all. I actually send the articles in that way, with the first sentence in bold, but the problem is that the bold gets "lost in translation" from my email to the editors'-- I have to send my articles in the body of the email and I guess it doesn't come thru the way I want it all the time. I can alert them that that's what I'd like to have done in the future. I agree it makes for easier reading.

There are several "bugs" I'm trying to work out right now and that's one of them! Thanks for the help.

Best,
Kelly

Re: Stress mgm articles online - 04/28/05 02:40 AM

Oops! I see that was Dotsie that made the suggestion about the bold. Sorry! Thanks Dots! Good suggestion.

Kelly