Oh noooo! Pregnant

Posted by: Dotsie

Oh noooo! Pregnant - 04/02/05 04:56 AM

I had no idea that my hotpants whew! evening would turn out like this! 41 years old and this!

O0Oooooh NoooooOOOOOO)))))) This morning my daughter came in while I was throwing my entire breakfast up. I sent her to the store for a pregnancy test and low and behold!

Heeellllllp! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Mad] [Roll Eyes] [Cool] [Smile] [Confused]

Re: Oh noooo! Pregnant - 04/02/05 05:02 AM

Ok, ok, ladies. Calm down. This is the April Fool's joke I played on my daughter when she joked about me being pregnant when I was sick this morning. There was an old pregnancy test here so I took a red pen and drew the red line in that indicates a positive pregnancy. LOL! You all should have seen the look on her face! Boy o boy did I laugh. I laughed so hard that I was sick again, which confirmed this mental illness for her. I guess she must have thought I'd lost my ever loving mind to have this condition.

It lasted for all of an hour or so until I calmed down and could speak without cracking up hysterically at the look on her face.

LOL LOL LOL

APRIL FOOL! (i know, i know, pretty childish but I could not resist since i saw no other April fools pranks in the BWS forum today)LOL, LMAO! Especially @ Chatty, granted she's read this silliness.
Posted by: CompuNerdie

Re: Oh noooo! Pregnant - 04/02/05 05:02 AM

WoW!!!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Oh noooo! Pregnant - 04/02/05 05:24 AM

My sentiments exactly CompuNerdie, WOW!

Thank God it was only a joke and a good one too. [Big Grin]

Re: Oh noooo! Pregnant - 04/02/05 05:36 AM

Oh Chatty, I'd never peddle anything like that without proper rain gear. Not a chance, especially considering the circumstances.

Did I post in the right section again? LOL!
Posted by: Kathryn

Re: Oh noooo! Pregnant - 04/02/05 11:02 PM

Sugaree....that is hilarious....had I not had a hysterectomy, i'd have loved to try that one out on my family!!!!!