welcome scootermammy!

Posted by: Dotsie

welcome scootermammy! - 02/08/04 04:23 PM

Ladies, we have a new friend in the neighborhood. [Big Grin] Let's all be sure to welcome her.

Scooter, welcome aboard. It's great to have you with us. Your scooter sounds like a blast. I continue to be amazed at the things you can buy on ebay. [Razz] Now you can add scootering to your walking. You'll be outside all the time. What fun.

Please tell us how you found us, and anything else about yourself that you want us to know. [Big Grin]

Look forward to sharing life with you.
Posted by: smilinize

Re: welcome scootermammy! - 02/08/04 06:04 PM

Hi scooter. A boomer lady at my Walmart has a scooter and every time I see it parked there I drool over it. Looks like fun.

Welcome. This is a friendly place. It has become an enjoyable habit for me.

smile
Posted by: scootermammy

Re: welcome scootermammy! - 02/09/04 02:29 AM

Thank you Dotsie and Smilinize for your warm welcome. I am thrilled to hear of at least one other boomer woman out there in the world who owns and rides a scooter! I adore Ebay and buy just about everything there - incidentally, my Ebay user name is Truboomer! I can't remember how I stumbled onto this site, I am forever searching the Internet for something and found it that way.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: welcome scootermammy! - 02/09/04 11:03 AM

Hi Scooter. Welcome [Big Grin]
Posted by: Lynn

Re: welcome scootermammy! - 02/10/04 02:23 AM

Hi Scooter Welcome!

I'm lost here-what kind of scooter are we talking about?

Scooter you will learn quickly that I am the one that gets lost quickly.

Lynn
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: welcome scootermammy! - 02/10/04 07:55 AM

Yuhoooo Scooter Mamma...it's da Queen here. I want to formally welcome you to our little boomer Queendom! I would LOVE to have a scooter!

Well, you just hop right in and start posting. You'll find that everyone here is friendly, loving, and devoted to me. I mean...devoted to helping each other whenever we can!

Hugs,

JJ
Posted by: Thistle Cove Farm

Re: welcome scootermammy! - 02/13/04 04:28 PM

Welcome ScooterMama - computer ejiit here. Couldn't find your intro but welcome. I take it you have one of those scooters...? What color? Those things are wild! Would love to have one but there's not enough protection from being kicked by a horse or run over by the sheep. Anyway, where would I carry my bales of hay???