Hi from Newbie Tina Boomerina

Posted by: Tina Boomerina

Hi from Newbie Tina Boomerina - 04/06/13 11:26 PM

Hi Boomers,

I've read these forums for years and I've decided to become a free member. Maybe, I'll jump in all the way later.

I'm having problems filling out the bio form. The site keeps
autofilling the boxes when I hit submit. I've contacted someone named Steve, and I think he'll be able to sort this out, but if you've had the same problem and you know what to do, please leave a post.

Tina Boomerina
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Hi from Newbie Tina Boomerina - 04/08/13 12:11 AM

Hi Tina,

I think Steve got you straightened out with regard to your NABBW membership -- if you still have problems, let me know.

Meanwhile, it's so great that you have joined us, and I can't wait to read all your other comments.

Welcome!

Re: Hi from Newbie Tina Boomerina - 04/08/13 11:07 AM

I think it worked. I'm testing it right now.

Re: Hi from Newbie Tina Boomerina - 04/08/13 11:08 AM

Hi Anne,

Yes. Thank you. It might have been something with my computer. I'm about due for a new one.

Re: Hi from Newbie Tina Boomerina - 04/08/13 11:17 AM

Hi again,

I'm not quite awake, and I'm not quite clear about how we upload an avatar. I've tried using my google plus page. It looks like we're supposed to link to a URL...? I don't see a browse button to snag a photo from my computer desktop.

I'm sure the answer is in some info somewhere but I missed it. I fell asleep during the lecture and my dog ate my homework.

Re: Hi from Newbie Tina Boomerina - 04/08/13 05:56 PM

Hi Tina,

I am not a technical person, and I don't recall how you add your avatar. I've reviewed discussions onthis that exist in the forum, and people seem to indicate that they put their images into PhotoBucket, which gives them a URL, and then they use the resulting URL to upload them to the forum.

See if that works for you.

Re: Hi from Newbie Tina Boomerina - 04/12/13 10:51 PM

Thanks, Anne.

Re: Hi from Newbie Tina Boomerina - 04/12/13 10:57 PM

Hi, just checking to see if my signature works.

Re: Hi from Newbie Tina Boomerina - 04/13/13 04:05 AM

Looks like it works to me!