Sixty and Me - New Community for Women over 60!

Posted by: SixtyandMe

Sixty and Me - New Community for Women over 60! - 01/21/13 06:43 AM

Hi everyone. Just discovered Boomer Women Speak - fantastic idea!
My name is Margaret Manning. I live and work in London and have been 59 for 4 years smile I finally decided to 'come out' and have just started a new Facebook Community called Sixty and Me. It is for women who are over 60 and looking to reinvent themselves and create a lifestyle that is independent, healthy and financially secure. Practical resources, ideas, links and conversation! Ways to take action to enjoy this amazing new time in our lives ! www.facebook.com/sixtyandme
Please join us :-)
Margaret
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Sixty and Me - New Community for Women over 60! - 01/21/13 07:11 PM

Hi SixtyandMe,

Good for you for taking action and starting your new Facebook community. I hope you enjoy building your community and wish you success!
Posted by: Mountain Ash

Re: Sixty and Me - New Community for Women over 60! - 01/22/13 06:39 PM

I have looked Margaret and like what I see..may I join?
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: Sixty and Me - New Community for Women over 60! - 01/22/13 07:38 PM

I'll have to wait for 2-3 more years...looks exciting! Congrats on your new venture!

Re: Sixty and Me - New Community for Women over 60! - 09/10/13 08:26 AM

Hi there - thanks so much for your interest and support. You can join the Facebook Community (30K women :-) over 60)) at www.facebook.com/sixtyandme. At www.sixtyandme.com there are fascinating interviews on topics related to health, wealth and independence, a forum and lots of interesting articles! Also, the YouTube Channel now has about 35 videos posted www.youtube.com/sixtyandme. Lots of great posts on www.pinterest.com/sixtyandme. So, lots of ways to engage! Look forward to seeing you online. - Warm Wishes! Margaret

Re: Sixty and Me - New Community for Women over 60! - 09/10/13 08:28 AM

Hi there - thanks so much for your interest and support. You can join the Facebook Community (30K women :-) over 60)) at www.facebook.com/sixtyandme. At www.sixtyandme.com there are fascinating interviews on topics related to health, wealth and independence, a forum and lots of interesting articles! Also, the YouTube Channel now has about 35 videos posted www.youtube.com/sixtyandme. Lots of great posts on www.pinterest.com/sixtyandme. So, lots of ways to engage! Look forward to seeing you online. - Warm Wishes! Margaret
Posted by: dwsun

Re: Sixty and Me - New Community for Women over 60! - 01/03/14 05:42 PM

I love your quote, "I was 59 for 4 years"! I look forward to conversations!
Posted by: jabber

Re: Sixty and Me - New Community for Women over 60! - 01/04/14 11:38 PM

Margaret,
I've been 39 for 20 years; lol...
Posted by: yonuh

Re: Sixty and Me - New Community for Women over 60! - 01/05/14 07:09 PM

Sounds like Jack Benny - wasn't he always 39?
Posted by: PlacidWay

Re: Sixty and Me - New Community for Women over 60! - 01/06/14 08:21 AM

Also a newbie here and very thankful to have this community for my future references, thanks for all the resources.

Re: Sixty and Me - New Community for Women over 60! - 11/13/14 09:42 AM

Hello, I am 61 and tired of places where people talk about a world I no longer fit in. Nice to see others of the same era.
Posted by: jabber

Re: Sixty and Me - New Community for Women over 60! - 11/13/14 11:29 PM

Hi ScorpGal. This is a great site. These gals hit about every subject there is out there to hit. The world has gone nuts and its getting scary. So I come in here to chill.
Posted by: ScorpGal

Re: Sixty and Me - New Community for Women over 60! - 11/14/14 05:05 PM

hey jabber, this does look like a good site for women like me. Many of us "boomers" were born into a world that has changed so dramatically that we have had many adjustments to deal with. Nice to get your response.
Posted by: allaboutwellness

Re: Sixty and Me - New Community for Women over 60! - 05/16/16 01:30 PM

Hi Margaret,

My name is Ramona. I am a Certified Holistic Health Coach and owner of Wellness by Ramona. I help baby boomers enjoy a higher quality of life by designing customized wellness programs to help them reach their health goals. I would love to talk to you about being a resource for your group on all things health related. Would you have time for a brief conversation?