Menopause the Musical June 7, 2006

Posted by: Joan Price

Menopause the Musical June 7, 2006 - 04/18/06 03:51 AM

San Francisco Bay Area alert: I've just been invited by the fabulously funny "Menopause the Musical" in San Francisco to give a talk and booksigning before the performance on Wednesday, June 7, 2006, 6:45-7:45 pm. We'll even get a discount on tickets! I'll have updated information within a week -- just couldn't wait to announce this!

So if you were planning to see this show, schedule it for June 7, and introduce yourself as a member of this Forum, ok?

I'll keep updated information here on Joan's Events on my blog.

Joan Price

-
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Menopause the Musical June 7, 2006 - 04/18/06 05:31 AM

Joan, I saw that show with a bunch of women. It was hysterically funny. We laughed so hard, I was afraid we were going to get kicked out.

Congrats on this wonderful opportunity. I hope you well lots of books.

The writer/producer, Jeanie is a member of NABBW. She's great. We are networking on a few things that I'll announce in the next newsletter.

Have you seen the show yet?
Posted by: Joan Price

Re: Menopause the Musical June 7, 2006 - 04/18/06 05:40 AM

I haven't seen it yet, though it's been on my "to-do list" for more than a year! I've heard fabulous things about it, and can't wait to see it myself.

That's great that Jeanie is involved in projects with you, Dotsie. Isn't it wonderful how we Boomer women keep subscribing to the theory that "what goes around, comes around"?
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Menopause the Musical June 7, 2006 - 04/19/06 01:56 AM

Joan, you are so right about boomer women putting ourselves out there for the good of other women! That's what it's all about.
Posted by: Pam R.

Re: Menopause the Musical June 7, 2006 - 04/20/06 05:28 AM

Oh my goodess, what a show!! We gals took our girlfriend who was turning "50" last fall to NYC for a surprise. She didn't know it was to see the show and dinner afterward. We had signs printed telling everyone that she was "50" and menopausal! People in the lobby thought it was a real hoot and wished our best friend a happy bday too. We had a great time and made lasting memories. Don't miss it!