going gray?

Posted by: mrose

going gray? - 03/22/06 03:36 AM

Calling all women with gray hair! If you are between the ages of 45 and 65 and have made the transition from coloring your hair to wearing it naturally gray, I’d love to hear from you!

I am in the process of completing a book about my experience of going gray and am including personal stories and images of women who have also made the decision to stop dyeing their hair and allow their natural silver to grow in.

While the book began as a discussion on ending one’s use of hair dye, it evolved into a much larger discussion and “Going Gray” became a metaphor for the many spiritual, psychological and social aspects of this stage of life.

If selected, your story will become part of a book and/or website that supports the quest to age gracefully, both inside and out.

If you would be willing to share your experience of this transition for the book and/or its corresponding website, as well as supply some before-and-after pictures of yourself, Please contact maggie@goinggraygracefully.com for the submission information.