Menopause the Musical

Posted by: Dotsie

Menopause the Musical - 06/11/03 05:13 PM

If Menopause the Musical comes to your town you must go see it. It is definitely worth the entertainment dollars. [Big Grin]

For an hour and a half I sat and laughed out-loud! It was hysterical because it is the story of my life. [Eek!] I'm only peri-menopausal and I couldn't stop laughing!

I had no idea what the show was like and I won't give it away, but PLEASE check it out. So many of the topics we have posted about in our little community here were touched on. [Big Grin]
Posted by: caloona

Re: Menopause the Musical - 06/12/03 03:39 PM

I'm so sorry I won't get to see it especially since I was the one that first talked about it here..
Wish I could have found someone to go with. All of my friends were going to be someplace else while it was in town. I still can't get up the nerve to go somewhere like theater or movies by myself. Does anyone have any advice about getting over this? It is just so much better if you have someone to talk about it with when it's finished.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Menopause the Musical - 06/12/03 04:20 PM

Caloona, you bring up a great topic...doing things alone. I'm gonna start a new topic under travel about that. Don't know where else to post it so I'll put it there.

Check it out. I think if we keep talking about it here it could get lost.

[ June 12, 2003, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Dotsie ]