She marches into men's washroom

Posted by: orchid

She marches into men's washroom - 05/14/07 01:05 AM

today I waited in line with 10 other women for public washrooms. I always find this a drag..knowing that there is rarely a time that there is a lineup of men for their own public washrooms.

So today, one woman, after yoohooing at the men's washroom main door, charged right through, her head held up high...into the men's washroom. She just couldn't wait.

I admire her gutsy, ballsy attitude.

so the typical women lineup at their washrooms...must be a function of our basic physiological/biological differences...we're at the toilet longer cause? hmmm....because some of us have menstrual periods (but not all of us), we need to do it more often, we're extra clean/careful than men, takes more time to pull up our panties/pants, tidy ourselves to look presentable before we step outside toilet cubicle???

just why is it that women do take longer at the toilet....It is only this time, I rant ( especially when I'm desperate to use toilet myself.) of being a woman....we just...take....longer....grrrrrrrrrr.

Re: She marches into men's washroom - 05/14/07 01:07 AM

I should add,...after I left the washroom, there was another set of women, giggling their heads off....wanting to charge into the men's washroom where there were no lineups.

By the way, these were all boomer women who wanted to charge/did charge into men's public washroom.

Somehow not surprising. I can't imagine a 20 yr. woman having the guts to do this....yet.
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: She marches into men's washroom - 05/14/07 04:47 AM

Been there, done that. I won't wait forever if the men's room is open. I'll just have a friend guard the door until I'm out. Anyone else?
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: She marches into men's washroom - 05/14/07 06:43 AM

Been there too…The ladies room was locked and the men's room was empty and open. I didn't have a friend with me to guard the door. Went into a stall, and left walking, er… rather half running out, hand covering side of face where 4 men stood at urinals! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Posted by: Anno

Re: She marches into men's washroom - 05/14/07 09:49 PM

Use the men's room all the time. No way am I going to wait around when one bathroom has space and another doesn't.

I do prefer the one seater, tho. Men at urinals always seem to want to wag their thingee at a woman!
Posted by: Dotsie

Post deleted by Dotsie - 05/14/07 11:04 PM

Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: She marches into men's washroom - 05/14/07 11:55 PM

I've used the men's room before. Always take a guard with you, if you can.

I don't know what it is that keeps women in the stall longer. Maybe we're just more diligent about our bathroom habits.

Courageous?-marching into men's washroom - 05/15/07 03:23 AM

Whoa, you gals rock. ..charging into the men's public washrooms.

I've walked accidentally/absentmindedly in by accident..and walked straight out.

I'm still not sure if I would..unless there was a guard for me.

Don't get me wrong, ...I pull down panties in the woods, etc. when skiing,snowshoeing or on long bike trips. Usually someone (partner) is guarding me. Just hope I don't get caught on the open prairies where there's no tree/shrub/rock to hide. However if I knew a car is far away....in the prairie distance...then I would do it.
Posted by: DJ

Re: Courageous?-marching into men's washroom - 05/16/07 12:25 PM

Be careful though -- there was a story in Virgina I believe, about 10 or so years ago at a public place (like an arena or auditorium) where some women invaded the men's room and got arrested for doing it.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Courageous?-marching into men's washroom - 05/17/07 01:40 AM

While driving North I-77, I just couldn't hold it after drinking a soda. Got off the interstate and pulled into the first parking lot, a Winn Dixie, hot footed it to the bathroom, not paying attention to the sign. No one was in the bathroom, thought it strange a urinal, yet was so glad to take care of business quickly. Heard door open and footsteps in next stall. Opened stall door and an older man was washing his hands. I hot footed it out and the older man followed me, yelled at me that I was a pervert, I said sorry and got the heck out of there! I was so embarrased to have been called a pervert! Isn't that reverse sexual discrimination?!
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Courageous?-marching into men's washroom - 05/19/07 06:15 PM

Posted by: celtic_flame

Re: Courageous?-marching into men's washroom - 05/19/07 10:53 PM

annn327 thats a great attitude lol

i used them too and its no big thing.

in one of our bars its a mixed sex toilet theirs a row of cubicales with basins facing them behing the basins are the urinals....so ya can be washing your hands and facing a man, having a wee chatt as one doses but in the back of your mind your thinking he's peeing lol....it feels a bit odd but it dose foce practice in small chit chat. its about the oddest places/situasion i have ever done small talk....still i gess its the changing times....

oh i loved this whole thread lol
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Courageous?-marching into men's washroom - 05/20/07 01:43 PM

Celtic, I'd like to visit Ireland again someday and perhaps check out those bars!