Thanks Saundra

Posted by: gims

Thanks Saundra - 03/01/07 09:15 PM

Not too long after I joined, I made the claim I had a nagging pain in my lower left gum. There was no outward evidence of something being wrong with the tooth above the pain, so I kept putting off having it looked at. Saundra noticed my comment and asked that I have it looked at. If she had not commented on my post, I probably would have put it off still longer. But, from her few words, I felt pushed to go to a dentist. Good thing I did. They found that I was grinding my teeth, so much so that it was loosening the tooth from its seating. They also found grinding marks on other teeth. The hygienist had me move my lower jaw slowly out and beyond my upper and she found a spot where the two fit perfectly, like a jigsaw puzzle, she said. And, according to her, it has been going on for a long time, because the roots of this one tooth had become effected.

So, I want to thank Saundra for caring enough to give me that one little push with her words.

Also, I want to state that I'm GRATEFUL that it wasn't something serious in my jawbone or tooth - in particular, bone loss.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Thanks Saundra - 03/01/07 09:23 PM

Yet another reason to thank Dotsie for this awe-inspiring forums AND to give Saundra a big hug for caring! I love it!
Posted by: Anno

Re: Thanks Saundra - 03/01/07 09:25 PM

How GRATEFUL of you gimster. Is it getting easier to find gratitude?

Thanks, Suandra, Dotise and all.
Posted by: gims

Re: Thanks Saundra - 03/01/07 11:58 PM

YES, I should have thanked Dotsie, too!
Now, I'm thanking you, JJ, for reminding me.

Anno, it is almost unbelievable to me how gratitude does work. It's still growing with me, after a very slow rooting. I hope I can keep it up. One more "thank you", this ones for you, for asking.
Posted by: Saundra

Re: Thanks Saundra - 04/11/07 02:25 PM

I missed your post, Gimster, and I'm so happy you got help. I'm grateful for the opportunity to have guided you to a dental professional. We hate going, but we must at least once a year. Yippee!
Posted by: Jane_Carroll

Re: Thanks Saundra - 04/11/07 06:42 PM

I missed it too...how's the grinding going gimster...have you been able to stop?

Way to go Saundra!