My legs have fallen

Posted by: Dotsie

My legs have fallen - 05/04/06 12:11 AM

and they can't get up!

Danita, help!

I need my Arbonne cellulite products. I can't wwat to tell everyone the miracles I witness right here on this cottage cheese!

What do you do for cellulite?
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: My legs have fallen - 05/04/06 07:39 AM

Well my cellulite doesn't do anything for me so why should I do anything for my cellulite? [Confused]
Posted by: Bluebird

Re: My legs have fallen - 05/04/06 07:46 AM

LOL!!!!! You are too funny, Chatty!
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: My legs have fallen - 05/04/06 09:52 AM

LOL!! I've been trying to get a tan, or use some tanning products, so it doesn't look so bad, but yuck! I inherited a lot of it - can we blame our mothers?
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: My legs have fallen - 05/05/06 07:48 AM

Yeah, but jsut remember our girls will one day blameus. Actually not in my case. She's adopted and has beautiful skin tone. Lucky gal.
Posted by: Danita

Re: My legs have fallen - 05/04/06 09:59 PM

Dots,

If the postal service doesn't deliver it by tomorrow, please let me know. This happened to me once before - the package was returned to me (for some reason) and it was returned to my neighbor who just put it in a pile - because "she didn't order it"..so one day when i was bringing her a package that the UPS delivered to me..she said, "oh, do you sell Arbonne"? I'm like, "yes, why?"...."I think this might be yours" she said. She had my pacage for 1 month and didn't have the common sense to bring it to me. Argghhh.

I just went yesterday and had my body spray tanned. (it is done by a person, not a maching). I just looove it. I'm asking for a series of them for mother's day...so I can stay tanned all summer.

Rita Davenport says, "tanned fat looks better then white fat". LOL, I agree.

Danita
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: My legs have fallen - 05/05/06 03:04 AM

As the resident Boomer chef I have to say that white fat reminds me of cottage cheese where brown fat looks like angel food cake...lost your appetite yet????