Pro-Active Breast Health

Posted by: TheBreastDiva

Pro-Active Breast Health - 05/30/09 01:50 PM

As a woman who has had 2 benign breast tumors, I am a pro-active breast health groupie! I know just how lucky I am, and that not all women are that lucky. Most of us don't even consider pampering and caring for our breast until something bad is diagnosed. We pamper our faces, feet, elbows, legs, nails, and usually neglect our breasts!

For a free report on "10 Secrets on How to Pamper and Care for Your Breasts" please visit The Breast Diva You won't believe some of the regular things we do that can take a serious toll on "the twins!"[i][/i]
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Pro-Active Breast Health - 05/30/09 06:58 PM

Thanks for the link. Taking care of the girls is so important. Scheduling my mammogram this week.

Posted by: hotflashgal

Re: Pro-Active Breast Health - 02/25/10 01:01 PM

Dotsie...I remember reading one of your posts regarding fibrocystic breasts and vitamin e but I can't find it now. How much vitamin E do you take? Thanks.

Eileen
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Pro-Active Breast Health - 02/25/10 01:53 PM

Sure, just took them this morning. I take two Vitamin E, 400 IU. it's also good for curculation and heart. Feel free to ask other questions about fibrocystic breasts. I've had them forever.
Posted by: hotflashgal

Re: Pro-Active Breast Health - 02/25/10 10:24 PM

Thanks Dotsie. I read somewhere 600, but I started this morning with 400. Does it bring you relief from pain, if you have pain? I have a fibroadenoma in the left breast and a "fibrocystic nodule" in the right. I had a core needle biopsy a couple of weeks ago for the final diagnosis. The right breast is so painful. My periods are so irregular that I think I am in a hormonal swing every day! Haven't had one now since December. Anyway....do you refrain from caffeine as well?

Eileen
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Pro-Active Breast Health - 02/26/10 01:42 AM

I also suffer some days from much pain in the left breast and it is full of lumps. I take vitamin E 400 mg., twice a day but you also need Evening Primrose oil capsules too, 500 mg.,(solvent free) they work off one another.