Journaling Food Intake at FitDay.com

Posted by: BoomBoom

Journaling Food Intake at FitDay.com - 08/17/05 07:13 AM

I utilize tools found at www.fitday.com to keep track of calories eaten throughout the day as well as calories burned from various activities. I can record stressors, motivators, and achievements in the FitDay Journal.

As a diabetic, it is important that my diet be balanced and that I exercise to control my blood glucose level within an acceptable range.

This site can be useful to some one who does not have diet buddies or is unable to attend meetings of regular weight loss groups.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Journaling Food Intake at FitDay.com - 09/02/05 12:18 AM

Not sure this was seen by anyone so bringing it back. I checked it myself and its a neat idea. It is too easy to forget what we eat each day if not writing it down, and I am living proof of that....try it - you'll like it! Thanks boom Boom.
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: Journaling Food Intake at FitDay.com - 09/02/05 12:33 AM

I write dwon everything I eat on a piece of paper that I keep on my desk. Then, once a day, I record it in the Boomer diet forum. I truly believe that having to write down what I eat, keeps me from overeating and eating things I shouldn't.
Posted by: Fiftyandfine

Re: Journaling Food Intake at FitDay.com - 09/02/05 12:56 AM

Hey! This is great. Boomer Diet Forum??? Please expound. I can't believe that y'all might be able to help me with this, too!!!

Re: Journaling Food Intake at FitDay.com - 09/03/05 07:02 AM

The Boomer Women Diet forum is a private forum for women doing the BWS Diet Plan. Contact Dotsie for more information and how to enter the forum. Everyone's welcome. It's based on accountability to other women. The plan is FREE!

What we do is record on a daily basis what we've eaten and if we've exercised. The plan is simple to follow. Just be accountable for what you eat.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Journaling Food Intake at FitDay.com - 09/05/05 06:36 PM

Vicki, I sent fifty an email. Who knows? Maybe we'll see her in the diet forum soon.

Re: Journaling Food Intake at FitDay.com - 09/06/05 09:59 PM

thanks, for following up, Dotsie. Hope fifty joins.
Posted by: Fiftyandfine

Re: Journaling Food Intake at FitDay.com - 09/08/05 07:25 AM

Hi y'all,

I tried sending Dotsie a "YES, please!" but I can't tell if it went through, and now her mailbox is full. I really do want to join!

Fifty

Re: Journaling Food Intake at FitDay.com - 09/08/05 07:58 AM

I'm here. You'll hear from me today. Right now as a matter of fact.
Posted by: KAY B

Re: Journaling Food Intake at FitDay.com - 09/13/05 05:39 AM

I tried the FitDay site. But I have no patience! [Smile]

I am doing my weight watchers...writing every little morsel I eat...& it's working for me! I need simple... [Smile]

Re: Journaling Food Intake at FitDay.com - 09/13/05 06:59 PM

Kay, good luck. Keep it simple should be our motto for everything in life.