i just back from london as some of you rember.

I was at the lions with po and L (trafalga square) and you can see big ben from their, so we walked and showled L, big ben and houses of parliment, from their you can see westminster abby (Gods house lol)(look chattie a capital wink )so L got exited about that but when we got their you could't get in not open to general public......so dowen the street westminster cathedrial lol. rember in the other thread i had issue about going and going to a mass their.

so looking at one tourist attraction lead to another to another to another and then the cathedrial....and no i never been before or thought it was neer those attractions.

anyway we walked dowen to westminster cathedrial (think same happened with anno and D as well ) which we could get into, by now L in frenzie about getting into Gods house and did i think he be in!&!....anyway we got in waling around looking at wee sub chapels at side within the cathedrial.

The mass started so i ended up at the very place i said i wase't going to go to while the mass was going on which i was objecting to a few weeks back. strange ways and strange times.

anyway L light his first candle and said his first prayer which nearlie had adults in tears.

Now L can be a bit hyper active at times but through out his time in their he was quite calm and listened and looked about himself, we was in well over an hour and a half since before and after the mass, just goes to show that my journey not necassarily his path and vice versa. I do well to rember that.

anyway so much for saying i aint going their becouse of that lol, plse have a lugh at me or on me!

you any similare twist and turnes of faite you wanna share? in a big way or a small way that lead you someweer....