Dear Boomerwomen,

As some of you know, I am writing a book about divorce and have been in the process of compiling personal stories since last summer. I have been advised to put it on hold until my own divorce is final, even though I have been asked to submit a formal book proposal to a well-known agent/publisher. My book is about how to help women avoid some of the pitfalls many of us have encountered in the course of our marriages/relationships, and what to do if we find ourselves heading toward divorce. It is not a male bashing book...rather, a positive, forward-looking how-to book, with humor interjected to lighten up the tone, prove that there is a light at the end of this dark tunnel and give women some much needed encouragement and perspective.

If any of you would be interested in contributing your personal story to this book please send me a private posting through the website. I guarantee total confidentiality and will work with you to make sure your voice is heard in a way that makes you comfortable. If you think you have had an experience that will benefit other women to know about and learn from, I hope you will consider being a part of this project.

Blessings on us all!

foundhervoice-atlast

"Happiness is something you decide on ahead of time. It's the way you decide to arrange your mind..."