Ladies, I am totally flabberghasted at what to wear to our son's wedding in June, on the beach in FL. It is totally romantic and all- but I have no clue as what to wear. Too stuffy and formal most things, looking kinda prom-ish or frumpy- I need length to cover all the bad bits and haven't found anything other than sundresses in the jr. depts that are wayyyyy too young. I know the kids don't care what we wear, but it IS a wedding, a solemn event and a happy one for our family for sure. How dressed up should I get? Any suggestions as to where to look online, I've tried most of my fave sites and haven't found much out there. I don't think I would have time to choose a pattern and have something sewn, June 6 is the wedding. I've been to bridal shops but as I said earlier, too stuffy for a beach wedding. Anyone else been there and done that and can give me some suggestions? I am planning on dressing nicely yet comfortably- shoot, even the aspect what shoes to wear is stressing me out (everyone says flip flops- oh NO not to a wedding!) Give me your sage advice, ladies, and any hints! I know the old saw is for a groom's Mom to wear beige and smile - but this is at sunset on the beach, a really casual affair but so dear to my heart that my son has found his life partner, a wonderful girl that I love so. I don't want to look like Mammy Yokum out there. Help!