I wanted to make a post to clear up some PM's I have gotten and some posts on the forum.

Fashion is a hobby for me if and I appreciate it in woman that are 75 to women who are 25. I like it if someone wears overalls or if they are in a gown! It is all about personal taste. I do not view fashion as a young thing, I view it as an art. To express ourselves, we dress on the outside, even if we wear jeans and a sweat shirt, we are saying a bit about ourselves whether we like it or not. I am interested in this, at any age.

It has been implied to me that I am about what is on the "outside," because of the nature of my work. I wanted to clear that up.

I sing with musicians that are accomplished and older than myself 9 times out of 10. To sing the Blues and Jazz with them has nothing to do with what one looks like, it's about who can sing, period.

I am not about the "outside," I am about the inside. If I were about the outside I would not have achieved even the ballet barre which is the hardest sport according to a Harvard study than any other. Female dancers are said to be able to stand more pain than any other athelete, including MALE dancers! You must have depth to make it through, much less to dance professionally! One cannot be about what they look like.

and so my focus is on the whole woman when I think about fashion, etc...

I try to be well rounded and I think that in 3D, those who know me take me to be very well rounded. I am not a Barbie Doll and have never been one!

I say this and post this because of PM's and some posts implying otherwise. These have hurt me. I post on the fashion forum and I do so hoping that EVERYONE will join in and give me pictures mentally of all sorts of looks and ideas!

How do you veiw yourself? I have had a lot of people say that they are beyond caring what they wear, I wonder why this is, but not in a mean way, in an interested way!

I cannot be seen here, nor can anyone else. I only hope that I can be "veiwed," as a three dimensional woman who has worked on her "insides," and continues to do so!

To answer my own question:

On the outside I think I see myself as a bit sophisticated to be honest. On the inside, I am sensitive and introspective.

dancer

"Question your privilege"