Hi everyone! I've finished buying my spring wardrobe and have been made aware of some good ideas.

For your face,
Cut out some of the make up! Let you skin through with either a moisterizer/tint, that has an SPF or the Bare Minerals again!

** Bare Minerals now has a night treatment that is also mineral. You dust it on and it improves your complextion over night.

Now is the time for colored Mascara! Use Green if you have hazel eyes and if you have blue eyes, use a deep navy. A nice navy mascara is available from Lancome.

Try a dot of shimmer now in the corner of your eyes and try circling your eyes with a light blue or green eye shadow. Don't do raccoon eyes but put enough around your eyes for the color to show a bit and you will add color and light to your eyes. Use mascara as usual if you do this, it's beautiful. Just find a blue that is powder blue and circle like you would with liner but higher on the top lid. It's fab.

Use bare skin and a BLUSH! After 40. a blush is one of the single most important things you can do to make you face pop and make you look young and happy. We all blush. It helps if you get your blood pressure up and look at what natural color you blush so you can buy that color. Some blush pink and some more red. ( I blush in a pink, strange for black hair!) Get that color of blush and wear it over tanned skin!

Use a self tanner! You can use one that builds as you use it daily for your face so you can control it! It looks great to have that tan and you don't want to use the sun. There are tanning booths but they are BAD for you so stay out of them! Use a self tanner and let it make you "made up," without using much make up. A tan and blush is a nice and natural look. You could use a bit of bronzer over it and even bare minerals to take the shine out of your tan and it's a great look!

The time for jewelry is now, ask Meredith what she recommends for you but consider jewelry when we are not dressing as much as we do in the fall and winter!

Use an eyeliner that is green or blue on your eyes. MAC cosmetics makes an eyeshadow that you can wet, as do other companies and you can wet it and use a brush to line your eyes with color. Humlan, you might try this, you like liner! You can use a black WITH a color but I like the softened look of color alone on the eyes as eyeliner, in pastels!

More to come, happy to stop by!

Dancer9

"Question your privilege"