The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 183 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#130201 - 10/24/07 05:02 PM To O.J. from Nicole
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I just found this online. This is a letter to OJ from Nicole. He's an even bigger creep than I realized.

O.J. --

I think I have to put this all in a letter. Alot of years ago I used to do much better in a letter, I'm gonna try it again now. I'd like you to keep this letter if we split, so that you'll always know why we split. I'd also like you to keep it if we stay together, as a reminder. Right now I am so angry! If I didn't know that the courts would take Sydney & Justin away from me if I did this I would (expletive) every guy including some that you know just to let you know how it feels. I wish someone could explain all this to me. I see our marriage as a huge mistake & you don't.

I knew what went on in our relationship before we got married. I knew after 6 years that all the things I thought were going on -- were! All the things I gave in to -- all the "I'm sorry for thinking that" "I'm sorry for not believing you" -- "I'm sorry for not trusting you." I made up with you all the time & even took the blame many times for your cheating. I know this took place because we fought about it alot & even discussed it before we got married with my family & a minister. OK before the marriage I lived with it & dealt with (illegible) mainly because you finally said that we weren't married at the time. I assumed that your recurring nasty attitude & mean streak was to cover up your cheating & a general disrespect for women & a lack of manners!

I remember a long time ago a girlfriend of yours wrote you a letter -- she said well you aren't married yet so let's get together. Even she had the same idea of marriage as me. She believed that when you marry you wouldn't be going out anymore -- adultery is a very important thing to many people. It's one of the 1st 10 things I learned at Sunday school. You said it (illegible) some things you learn at school stick! And the 10 Comandments did! I wanted to be a wonderful wife! I believed you that it would finally be "you & me against the world" -- that people would be envious or in awe of us because we stuck through it & finally became one a real couple.

I let my guard down -- I thought it was finally gonna be you & me -- you wanted a baby (so you said) & I wanted a baby -- then with each pound you were terrible. You gave me dirty looks looks of disgust -- said mean things to me at times about my appearance walked out on me & lied to me.

I remember one day my mom said "he actually thinks you can have a baby & not get fat." I gained 10 to 15 lbs more that I should have with Sydney. Well that's by the book -- Most women gain twice that. It's not like it was that much -- but you made me feel so ugly! I've battled 10 lbs up & down the scale since I was 15 -- It was no more X-tra weight than was normal for me to be up -- I believe my mom -- you thought a baby weighs 7 lbs & the woman should gain 7 lbs. I'd like to finally tell you that that's not the way it is -- And had you read those books I got you on pregnancy you may have known that.

Talk about feeling alone ....

In between Sydney & justin you say my clothes bothered you -- that my shoes were on the floor that I bugged you -- Wow that's so terrible! Try I had a low self esteem because since we got married I felt like the paragraph above. There was also that time before Justin & after few months Sydney, I felt really good about how I got back into shape and we made out. You beat the holy hell out of me & we lied at the X-ray lab & said I fell off a bike ... Remember!??

Great for my self esteem.

There are a number of other instances that I could talk about that made my marriage so wonderful ... like the televised Clipper game & going to (illegible) before the game & your 40th birthday party & the week leading up to it. But I don't like talking about the past It depressed me. Then came the pregnancy with Justin & oh how wonderful you treated me again -- I remember swearing to God & myself that under no circumstances would I let you be in that delivery room.

I hated you so much. And since Justin birth & the mad New Years Eve beat up. I just don't see how our stories compare -- I was so bad because I wore sweats & left shoes around & didn't keep a perfect house or comb my hair the way you liked it -- or had dinner ready at the precise moment you walked through the door or that I just plain got on your nerves sometimes. I just don't see how that compares to infidelity, wife beating verbal abuse -- I just don't think everybody goes through this --

And if I wanted to hurt you or had it in me to be anything like the person you are -- I would have done so after the (illegible) incident. But I didn't even do it then. I called the cops to save my life whether you believe it or not. But I didn't pursue anything after that -- I didn't prosecute, I didn't call the press & I didn't make a big charade out of it. I waited for it to die down and asked for it to. But I've never loved you since or been the same.

It made me take a look at my life with you -- my wonderful life with the superstar that wonderful man, O.J. Simpson the father of my kids -- that husband of that terribly insecure (illegible) -- the girl with no self esteem (illegible) of worth -- she must be (illegible) those things to with a guy like that. It certainly doesn't take a strong person to be with a guy like that and certainly no one would be envious of that life. I agree after we married things changed -- we couldn't have house fulls of people like I used to have over & barbque for, because I had other responsabilities. I didn't want to go to alot of events & I'd back down at the last minute on fuctions & trips I admit I'm sorry --

I just believe that a relationship is based on trust -- and the last time I trusted you was at our wedding ceremony. it's just so hard for me to trust you again. Even though you say you're a different guy. That O.J. Simpson guy brought me alot of pain heatache -- I tried so hard with him -- I wanted so to be a good wife. But he never gave me a chance.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#130202 - 10/24/07 07:58 PM Re: To O.J. from Nicole [Re: Dianne]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I believe I have read this before. Anyway, the familiar feeling remains the same; a sense of something bad was just around the corner. I wish he would have listened.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#130203 - 10/24/07 11:40 PM Re: To O.J. from Nicole [Re: Anno]
dancer9 Offline

She was about as old as I. O.J. was as old as my abusive husband. Our "fame," was growing and he was part African American. It looked too much like us and I watched that trial every single day. I did not tour for that time and watched what happened to her wondering and wondering...
Sometimes he watched it with me and I knew he wanted O.J. to get off. My other male friends that I was "allowed," to talk to, wanted him convicted.
The day he got off, I just stared at the television in shock. A producer we knew come in the door of our home without knocking and just stared at me. We just stared. He, the producer, was aware of my abuse and wanted to help me very badly. He and I were in wonderment. My husband at the time was satisfied and took the side of O.J., quietly but firmly as we just stood and stared.

We spent huge amounts of time in Brentwood recording and such and again, they were TOO much like us, even down to being mixed race. I owned that pain most of the trial.

The letter gives me that same stare as does O.J. with his new legal problems.

/why?
dancer9

"Question your privilege"

#130204 - 11/08/07 07:55 PM O.J. What goes around, comes around! [Re: dancer9]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I know Nicole is long dead but if she is somewhere where she can see whats going on here on earth, maybe she is laughing at O.J. as his trial starts here today in Vegas today. He is goiong down big time. Was he set up? Probably, and it couldn't happen to a bigger piece of garbage. He got away with a double homicide and thumbed his nose at everyone. Well, now they are going to make him pay, and he isn't looking too happy...

Edited by chatty lady (11/08/07 09:09 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#130205 - 11/09/07 12:26 AM Re: O.J. What goes around, comes around! [Re: chatty lady]
dancer9 Offline

And I hope you get to edit the book about how they get him, Chatty! I sure do.
dancer

"Question your privilege"

#130206 - 11/09/07 03:20 PM Re: O.J. What goes around, comes around! [Re: dancer9]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Did you hear the outcome on his hearing? I've been too busy to even watch the news.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#130207 - 11/09/07 09:29 PM Re: O.J. What goes around, comes around! [Re: Dianne]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

It just started yesterday Dianne, and probably has a long way to go...

O.J. keeps smiling and shaking his big fat head, with a smirk on his face. I hope they throw not just the book at him, but the entire library!!! The coutry, maybe the world is watching Vegas, and I doubt we'll let them down...

#130208 - 11/16/07 02:56 AM Re: O.J. What goes around, comes around! [Re: chatty lady]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

The judge says he has to stand trial and it wiped that smirk right of his fat face...Yea, Vegas judges.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved