I am so frustrated! It seems the only place I can go for refuge and to find self fullment is my job. It is a large well-known company with offices throughout the US and Canada.
I like what I do and don't dread getting up and going to work every day.
But, once again, I'm in a situation where there is a dress code and I do my level best to meet their standards. I dress modestly and in good taste. I love shoes however, and there is a rule against between the toes shoes. I agree with that completely and don't wear them to work. I have some heels though that are plastic and the straps are see through. They are very flattering and I love them
I wore them to work today with a skirt and jacket and blouse, buttoned up all the way.
Now, there is a supervisor person who is in charge of making sure everyone is at work and not late or something like that. She hates me. I have tried being friendly with her. I have tried speaking to her. I have even tried giving her an empty coin collection kit because she mentioned that her grandchildren collect coins.
No matter what I do, she still shows contempt for me and I catch her looking at me and discussing my attire with the other employees.
She is rude to me and instead of telling me I'm doing something in a polite and respectful way she embarrasses me in front of as many people as possible.
I get the distinct impression that she is "gunning" for me and I need this job.

Any advice?