The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 148 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#94955 - 11/12/06 08:22 PM An Interview with God
positiveliving Offline

Loc: Wiltshire, UK
I don't know if this has been posted before but I revisited a site today for an inspiring, peaceful moment:

www.theinterviewwithgod.com

You will need to click on view presentation.

Let me know what you think!

'because life is not about the challenge' ?
www.positivelivingprogramme.com

#94956 - 11/12/06 08:32 PM Re: An Interview with God [Re: positiveliving]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Hi, Samantha: I have a copy of this!!! Beautiful, is'nt it? I am so glad that you have found it as well. Often, I wonder if I could ever come up with anything to ask God. I would perhaps just sob on His shoulder at the same time, end up feeling uplifted all the same.

#94957 - 11/12/06 08:50 PM Re: An Interview with God [Re: Lola]
positiveliving Offline

Loc: Wiltshire, UK
I think I would prefer to sit in silence and enjoy the energy of God's soul. For me God is the great divine so energy and when I meditate some times I feel I have been kissed by this energy, it is such a beautiful place to be.

'because life is not about the challenge' ?
www.positivelivingprogramme.com

#94958 - 12/02/06 01:28 AM Re: An Interview with God [Re: positiveliving]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
thanks i loved the interview slide show 1st i seen it . its bed time for me and a nice note to end on , thanks again

celtic_flame

#94959 - 12/04/06 01:42 PM Re: An Interview with God [Re: celtic_flame]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Thou I've seen this before it is always inspiring to see this "interview". There is so much to learn. Thanks for sharing this, Samantha!
NABBW & NAWW

#94960 - 12/10/06 06:16 PM Re: An Interview with God [Re: Songbird]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Samantha, thank you...this was medicine for my soul tonight.
Hannelore

#94961 - 12/11/06 12:53 AM Re: An Interview with God [Re: Edelweiss]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you for sharing Samantha, I love being in nature with God for His creations are awesome. Today, while on horseback and taking the left fork of a trail, I noticed an empty bird nest and wondered how long it had been there. I made a mental note to revisit that nest in the Spring to see if it's previous occupants return. Deeper into the woods we skirted a pond, hooves crunching the fallen leaves, and trees mirrored in the pond, we continued on and I wondered the age of the oaks. What better gift does God give, then the simplicity of the Earth's beauty?!

#94962 - 12/12/06 03:32 PM Re: An Interview with God [Re: ]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
MustangGal,
I always thought horse back riding is the epitome of being one with nature, as if riding through God's Cathedral. You described it so vividly, that you set me right back in that saddle.
Do you have your own horse? Do you ride regularly?
We used to ride out as a family. My Dad always galloped ahead, my brother and I close behind. My Mom covered the rear, to make sure no one fell off. I just love to think back on that time of my life.

#94963 - 12/16/06 06:03 AM Re: An Interview with God [Re: Edelweiss]
Feon Davis Offline

Loc: USA
Hey there Samantha,
I am Christian and I check out the site you posted here. I was so blessed by it so touching by just going to the site so calm, full of faith etc. I very loved it. Thank you for posting it.

Bless you all This Christmas

#94964 - 12/19/06 02:41 AM Re: An Interview with God [Re: Feon Davis]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Mustang, I too would like to know more about your horse-back riding experience. I have been riding off and on for decades. One decade on, one decade off. When I had cancer a couple of years ago, a friend with a horse challenged me to take some time ON for riding. We would measure my progress through chemo and surgery by my ability and balance on the horse. One day, when I was about finished with chemo and surgery, my friend and I took a trail ride. She was on her horse "Abby" and I was on the schooling horse named "Shadow." It had been about a year and a half into my latest riding ON time. On the trail ride, in the hills of Missouri, on a clear day in autumn, I was breathless not from illness but from the experience of being in heaven, but on earth. That day was a turning point for me from cancer victim to cancer survivor. You know how when you visualize you are supposed to go to your "happy place?" Well, when I am ready to be calm, relaxed, and visualize, the scene that comes to mind and heart is that day riding: heaven on earth. When you go to the barn, when you are with the horses, nothing else exists. It is you, God, and God's great creatures, including the barn cats!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved