The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 170 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#71934 - 11/04/04 09:49 PM Exciting new opportunity
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Something new at BWS and I can't wait to tell you about it! [Big Grin]

You won't want to miss the opportunity that will be available every time you enter the forums. [Wink]

Every month I'm going to feature a woman author.
As a registered member of this online haven you are welcome to pick the author's brains about their book topic and paths to publication.

Tomorrow I'll introduce Carolyn Howard-Johnson. She's the author of THE FRUGAL BOOK PROMOTER:
HOW TO DO WHAT YOUR PUBLISHER WON'T. She's the perfect author to begin with. You'll love her spirit and willingness to share what's she's learned on her path to publication. She'll be in the forums from Nov.5th-Dec.5th.

Be sure to check back tomorrow and learn about her offer to share her media kit free with the purchase of her book. [Wink] How about that?

I've got a feeling this is going to be a hot forum with all these writers in here! [Wink]

#71935 - 11/04/04 11:08 PM Re: Exciting new opportunity
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Wonderful idea! I agree, should be a smokin' hot forum that I will frequent!

#71936 - 11/05/04 12:22 AM Re: Exciting new opportunity
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
What a grand idea and opportunity Dotsie. I visited Carolyn's website a few days ago and with her wonderful expertise, all of us who have this passion (aka curse) to write should be able to get some excellent advice and insight! Thanks for bringing her here to share with us. [Big Grin]

#71938 - 11/05/04 02:52 AM Re: Exciting new opportunity
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I can't wait for Carolyn to sign on and start dispensing her wisdom. I've been considering buying her book for a week now. When I saw her bonus for boomers I knew I made the right decision to wait. Now I can get the book and the bonus material.

I've created a marketing plan for my next book and don't have much money to put towards promotion so learning how to be frugal and wise is a high priority for me.

#71939 - 11/05/04 02:58 AM Re: Exciting new opportunity
DonnaJ Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
Picking their brains? Oh, I like the sound of that! That's one of my favorite sayings. lol! Can't wait!

#71940 - 11/07/04 04:24 PM Re: Exciting new opportunity
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
Tis sounds wonderful. What a great opportunity. I agree that this will be a hot topic.
Louisa

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved