My niece, my only sister's only daughter (as opposed to my only brother, who has 3 daughters) is getting married on Saturday. I'm having a terrible time figuring out what to wear, as it is a simple affair, a morning wedding and a noon reception...

But the day is almost upon us, so I must start packing. We leave tomorrow morning, and the wedding is Saturday. My niece and her intended live in Pennsylvania, where he is finishing up his PhD and she - having completed her MS a year ago -- is teaching ESL to foreign college students. A job she loves.

The wedding is in Wisconsin, where she was born and spent her whole life until moving to California for grad school.

It will be good to see my parents, my siblings, and my kids. Not to mention witnessing this special occasion.

My sister and her husband are also moving soon. He is retiring from the ministry, and they have just bought their first house -- having always previously lived in parsonages supplied by the church. So we will be visiting their new home on Sunday, too, before we head back home.

Lots of changes for that family.

So, since I my not have much chance to get back online before Monday, enjoy your weekends, everyone!

www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com