Tonight when my husband came home from work he was full of one-word answers. "How was your day?" I asked. "Fine," he said. "Did you eat yet?" I asked. "Yes," he said. His day off is Tuesday. "What do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked. "What do you want to do?" he responded. "Let's get the tree!" I said. "Sure," he responded. After a while of this, I asked him "Are you sick of me, mad at me, or bored to death?" and he said, "What's that supposed to mean?" And I said, "You have an attitude." He said, "I don't have an attitude." HE DID, HE DID, HE DID HAVE AN ATTITUDE. "I'm going to watch football," he said. He disappeared to his zone in front of the TV. A half hour later, he emerged. "What made you ask those questions?" he asked. I said, "Well, honey, you were acting weird." He said, "I love you. I'm not sick of you. I'm not mad." Then we went on to discuss how much reassurance I need. And how he was there to reassure me. He could have just ignored me, or told me I was being ridiculous. But he didn't. He met my needs. Now that's a good husband!