I need your help. Am I being overly hysterical or are my feelings justified?

Okay, some history here. My husband loaned his youngest son $35,000 (without ever telling me anything about it and it was from our joint account). The loan was to get him out of his upside down car lease and the problem was he was over in his mileage and this was due to going to concerts every week end, etc. He knew the lease was coming to an end and never tried to cut back on trips. Also, he hasn't really had a job for two years. Plus, some of the money went to pay off his girlfriend's credit cards. And, I said girlfriend, not wife.

Well, it hit the fan as you can well imagine. Same old routine of the wife being the last to know or taken into consideration and as the good old boys network states, "It's HIS money." We had a few "discussions" about this with my husband's promise to never do anything like this again.

So, I go to the bank today to make a deposit and of course, I'm on a first name basis with the people who work there and William says to me, "So, you guys might be getting into the liquor store business, eh?" I'm like...eh' what are you talking about?

"Oh, I called your husband last week and told him the liquor store down the street is for sale and wanted to let him know in case he was interested in buying it. Your stepson was here this morning to get the address and information. Just think, your stepson might be working close by!"

First of all, I felt like an idiot for being in the black as usual but tried to make a nice recovery with, "Oh, I don't know what he's up to." The uncaring wife when I really felt like the left out wife again.

So, I called my husband and he's like...oh please, we're just checking into it!

I'm hyper-sensitive in these matters because I'm always treated like the redheaded stepchild. The last to know. Even if they are just checking into it, why didn't my husband mention it to me in passing? I don't know. I need you to help me be realistic about this because I just can't be. I'm in a pissy mood right now. Help!