The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 151 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#218722 - 03/12/13 07:46 PM Next NABBW Teleseminar Set
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
We had such a great discussion on "Six IRA Planning Mistakes to Avoid," this past Thursday, that Pam Sams and I decided to extend the discussion into another call. Titled " Six More IRA Planning Mistakes to Avoid," the call will be THIS Thursday, March 14th at 8 PM Eastern time.

Since there will be an opportunity to ask Pam your own questions on the call, I hope you will decide to join us!

Remember, the call is free and lasts 60 minutes. You can access the call from your computer or via Skype if you don't want to incur a long distance toll charge. All info on how to do this is on the link above.

www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#218730 - 03/15/13 07:57 PM Re: Next NABBW Teleseminar Set [Re: Anne Holmes]
Boomer in Chief

OOPS! Now and then a technical challenge knocks me upside the head... Last night was one of those nights. The call promoted above did not happen.

But the good news is we have rescheduled it for the same time (8 PM Eastern) THIS COMING Thursday, March 21st.

The link for the call is here:

Pam reminds me that we will be covering
1) IRD deduction (that's not a typo, "IRD" stands for Income in Respect of a Decedent
2) Roth IRA’s
3) IRA Contribution Limits
4) Spousal Contributions
5) Trusts and IRA’s
6) Unnecessary Penalties
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#218797 - 04/01/13 07:18 PM Re: Next NABBW Teleseminar Set [Re: Anne Holmes]
Boomer in Chief

Pam and I are at it again. We're talking about Social Security -- What Women Need to Know -- this Thursday evening. All the details here: NABBW Social Security teleseminar
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved