Ladies, I'm adding yet another post here (don't shoot me) that will help anyone who needs to know how to get their picture posted above their name. Lots of people would like for others to see them and get to know them better, thus, they would like their pic here for all to see. Some like cute images, others have chosen the stock avatar's that come with this forum. But....for those wanting to add a pic of their chosing, here are the instructions!

Here are some step-by-step instructions on how to get your picture in the forums. I'm referring to having it appear on the left-hand side of the page with your name each time you post. It will be your avatar of choice.

1. Go to the forums---at the top you'll see this menu:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Control Panel ~ Forum List ~ My Stuff ~ User List ~ Calendar ~ Active Topics ~ Search ~ FAQ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. Select MY STUFF.

3. From that menu, select PROFILE.

4. Once in the PROFILE page, scroll down to near the bottom until you see "Select the radio button next to the option you are using to change your image."

Within that section, click in the button that says, "URL to your avatar (Your image must be smaller than 80x80 pixels; .GIF, .JPG, .png accepted)"

5. Put in the address, or URL of your picture. It must reside on the Internet somewhere. It cannot be a picture on your computer. It must have an address that begins with "http"

6. The picture can only be the size of 80x80 pixels as stated above.

7. Once you have entered the address, or URL, click SUBMIT at the bottom of the page.