I'm not sure if all of you read this in the newsletter, but please check it out and try to be on the call. It would be fun for all of us to hear one another's voices.

NABBW JUNE TELESEMINAR - Open to the Public!

Dotsie Bregel
NABBW
A Talk with the Founder
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
7:00 pm EST

Call in number - 1-712-580-7706
Conference code - 5221714

Are you currently a member of the NABBW but are on information overload? Not sure of where to start taking advantage of the many benefits offered by the organization? Maybe you'd love to network, but how?

Even if you're not a member, this free teleseminar is for you. There are so many women who would love to join but still have questions they would like to ask; like "What's in it for me?"

Dotsie Bregel, founder and CEO of the NABBW and Boomer Women Speak's forums, is hosting a one-hour free teleseminar and this time, its open to the public. Here are just a few questions that will be answered and as always, there will be a "Question and Answer" period at the end:

What exactly IS the NABBW?

What are the benefits to me as a member?

Are there dues?

How can I promote my business within the NABBW?

What's the difference between NABBW and Boomer Women Speak.com?

I don't write, own a business, or create. What can this organization do for me?

These questions and many, many more will be address but that's not all! This particular teleseminar will be posted on both the NABBW and BWS web sites so that you can refer back to them at any time.

Mark you calendars now to join us for this insightful teleseminar!

For more information, please visit: http://www.nabbw.com

Contact Information:
Dotsie Bregel

dots@boomerwomenspeak.com