The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 170 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#62202 - 05/27/05 09:53 AM Women of Intelligence Style & Elegance (WISE) - June 25, 2005 Fort Worth TX
lilstarrr Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
MOTIVATING WOMEN TO SUCCESSFUL LIVING!

Please join us on: June 25, 2005
Admission: $20.00 includes breakfast and lunch
Register today Space is limited to the first 150 women!

Women of Intelligence Style & Elegance

http://www.otoolemarketing.com/wisewomen.html

Exhibitor Spaces Available ($60 to $150)

For additional details contact 817-915-1246 or email mail@conciergechoices.com

#62203 - 05/27/05 06:34 PM Re: Women of Intelligence Style & Elegance (WISE) - June 25, 2005 Fort Worth TX
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Looks like fun, but I'm in Baltimore. I hope you'll stick around and become a part of our ocmmunity.

Ladies, visit lilstarr's homepage using the icon that looks like the little house. There are some awesome ideas for those of you working from home.

#62204 - 05/28/05 04:41 AM Re: Women of Intelligence Style & Elegance (WISE) - June 25, 2005 Fort Worth TX
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I'm sorry but I can never understand a new member of a/our group not even bothering to say howdy and tell us a little about themselves before they start hawking a product or doings of some kind but thats just me having been taught politeness all my life, geesh!!! [Roll Eyes]

#62205 - 05/28/05 09:36 PM Re: Women of Intelligence Style & Elegance (WISE) - June 25, 2005 Fort Worth TX
Dannye Offline

Loc: Prophetstown, IL
Sometimes when you have been totally focused on a project to the exclusion of outside interests, you suddenly find yourself at that all important juncture called marketing. Marketing is the most difficult aspect of any project today because of all the "stuff" that is out there. If you attend conventions and/or classes, they ALWAYS tell attendees to join forums and announce their wares. I heard one of those myself.

My point is that although we, as a forum, may feel that the Universe begins and ends here, that is not always what is going on with others. They don't mean to be impolite. They are just trying to survive - trying to figure out a way to at least recapture their investment in their dream. I realize that it would be a nightmare if it happened regularly, but you know and I know that unless they join in the discussions, no one is likely to respond to their product posting anyway. The truth is that even if they do take part in the forum, the odds are against it resulting in any monetary return. My comment to my husband when I heard the forum suggestion made in a class we attended was, "That is a complete waste of time. To be successful at such a venture, you would have to join hundreds of forums. Who has the time to chit chat on or read that many forums?

I'm sure that Lil was simply trying to expose her woman-related event to target audiences who might be interested. I hope that she finds this forum to be responsive to her - even if she didn't follow the "rules".

Good luck on your event!

#62206 - 05/30/05 02:43 AM Re: Women of Intelligence Style & Elegance (WISE) - June 25, 2005 Fort Worth TX
Cagedbird Offline

Loc: usa
Dannye, YOU worded this soooooo well, that's what makes this site soooooooo UNIQUE.
YOU can be on MY team anytime!
Thanks 4 ALL your private messages!
Yes, success on your event, Lil. Thanks 2 ALL the BOOMERS who signed my book, you know who you are! Will PM each one when I return, IF I return,LOL!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved