I HAVE to post this. Grrrrr!!! I have IBS. Sometimes it is a mad dash to the bathroom. Sometimes in the frantic rush to make it in time a thorough or even cursory inspection of the toilet seat is skipped.....I mean it is PANIC TIME, okay? Whip out the paper toilet donut and take care of business.
What makes my BLOOD BOIL is thoughtless people who don't want to touch their little heinderenders to the toilet seat because they think the seats are nasty and so squat over or on the seat itself and spray the seat and floor and then those of us with an EMERGENCY get the special thrill and treat of sitting in their thoughtlessness...ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!!! (Can you tell this is a very recent experience?) If everyone behaved themselves the bathrooms wouldn't be such a nightmare. And how many people use their foot to flush with? How rude? I use a piece of toilet paper to cover the handle and as the toilet is flushing drop it in the toilet. Then I grab another piece of toilet paper to open the door with. I wash my hands, dry off the area around the sink and use a paper towel to open the door exiting the bathroom. I try be courteous in the bathroom because I detest using public bathrooms. (as I said before: ew ew ew ew ew ew!) But, if we have to use them we ought to think of the other people who are going to use them as well. grrrrrrrrr!!!!