Okay, so it's my own fault for moving into a neighborhood that is still under construction. The house to one side is nearly done, and the one to the other hasn't even been started. But, EVERY DAY the construction guys do something ridiculus to me/my property/my house.
First, I heard running water and thought maybe we had a leak. No, the guys had hooked up a hose to my outside bib!!! HEY, we pay for our water here! I tried to explain to them that it was unacceptable, but they acted like they couldn't understand English. (I hear them speaking Spanish amongst themselves, but I also hear them speaking English)
Then, they knocked over my brand new mailbox, so the mailman didn't bring any mail for three days!!!
Now, this morning, I get ready to go take the trash out before the truck comes and they've set a
pile of stone on the end of my driveway. I suppose I can back out of the other side, if I go on the grass a little bit, but this is ridiculus!!!
I tried calling the HOA Pres/Vice Pres, but they're BOTH out of town. I tried talking to the
workers, again --nada!
I'm on my way to my physical therapist, who happens to be Hispanic, and I'm going to have him WRITE in Spanish everything they're doing wrong, and that they'd better stop immediately. G-r-r-r!
This week started so badly with my daughter-in-law's illness and it's just been one thing after another. Ok, so maybe my tolerance is down. Ok, so maybe I'm done ranting. Ok, so maybe I'll just go get that massage....