The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 156 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#60366 - 07/15/05 03:12 AM MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!
KAY B Offline

Loc: Long Island, New York
I AM STILL SEEEEEEETHING!!!!!!!!!!

My husband just annoyed me to no end today!!!
We had a HUGE FIGHT & I scared our puppy so much!
She runs behind the chair whenever she sees me!!!

HE WAS BEING A MAN!!!!
So I rearranged some of his stuff....and afew other items are sorta in pieces...... [Smile]

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
HE IS JUST LIKE HIS MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#60367 - 07/15/05 08:31 AM Re: MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Oh, Kay, you've got to make up with the puppy! LLL

#60368 - 07/15/05 08:35 AM Re: MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!
DallasGal Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Kay - how good are you at building mosaic tables? You have to put those pieces together into something workable, some how, some way.

Sounds like you both have some frustration and pent up energy - I could think of a bunch of things more fun the two of you could do together that might do more than just relieve stress.

(you scared the puppy? poor little fuzzy.) [Smile] Might want to get the furkid a treat...and while you are at it - maybe think about giving your husband a treat also. Trust me, it will improve your spirits and you might just think him being "a man" is a very good thing. [Big Grin] [Wink]

#60369 - 08/20/05 02:58 AM Re: MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!
Vi Offline

I used to get that mad at my husbands. That's why they are no longer my husbands.... I've had two. I've been with my current husband 15 years. He's a jewel. Getting rid of the other 2 were 2 of the best choices I ever made.... Not telling you to get rid of yours. Just saying it worked for me.

Vi

#60370 - 08/20/05 03:56 AM Re: MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
My dogs use to climb all over me whenever my ex and I would argue. They would shiver and shake and cling to me which I never understood as I was usually the one yelling at him....Tey are very sensitive little creatures however, all of them....

#60371 - 08/20/05 05:22 PM Re: MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Let's face it...sometimes the male species can have a brain eclipse.

#60372 - 08/21/05 07:28 AM Re: MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!
msdiana Offline

Loc: Stuttgart, Germany
quote:
Originally posted by chatty lady:
My dogs use to climb all over me whenever my ex and I would argue. They would shiver and shake and cling to me which I never understood as I was usually the one yelling at him....Tey are very sensitive little creatures however, all of them....

they were trying to protect you from what they saw as the "aggessor" -- your husband...they responded to the aggressive sound of his lower voice and the "cry for help" they heard in your higher pitched voice...
you have loyal dogs...it's a good indication of what they'd do if you were physically attacked...they'd probably push you down out of harms's way and then go after whoever was attacking you...

-diana, whose on her 3rd set of dishes in this 15 year old marriage [Wink]

#60373 - 08/21/05 09:21 PM Re: MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!
Pattyann Offline

Loc: Ocala Florida
Why is it when it's our stuff it's junk and he sells it at a garage sale but when it's his stuff its' collectible and needs to be displayed on the china cabinet???!!

#60374 - 08/22/05 05:01 AM Re: MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!
Vi Offline

It's probably because he overdosed at the testosterone lick/block that he found on the way home.

#60375 - 08/22/05 06:17 PM Re: MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Oh Vi, how funny. I love it.

My husband is one of these that throws everything away. Keeps little. We have a saddle in the garage that he's tossing to the garbage men. Whatever. It keeps the garage clean.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved