The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 194 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#175902 - 02/27/09 11:51 AM changing locks
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
anyone else this stupid?

your weighed dowen with bags, thinking about a hundred things, the childs chattering... so you open your front door but don't automaticalie pulle your keys out.
Drop the bags in the kitchen go back to door and slame it shut, leaving keys to door in front door!!

i have done it before and they always been their, luckie i gess as i have no front garden and my door in on the street.

last night i wase't so luckie and within the hour i went to retrive them from my front door and they were gone, the window cleaner came to be paid and thats when i noticed they wer't their after dealing with him, suspect i gess he is.

anyway iv my yale lock changed already first thing this morning after droping L at school, my deadlock still needs changing and i away to london on monday so its to be done by then (big kicks can smash yale lock off)
other keys are L wardrobe keys, a little metal monie box keys, my bank safe box (the bank know me personalie and very well, frends with manager and ya need a letter to get my deposite box)

I am sure the little keys look intresting but usless or for worthless things.

anyway my bedroom weer i took my trousers of is much cleaner now, as is my kitched as i cleaned while i was looking.

the cost annoying, as is the inconvinense..

any of you ever done something this stupid or am i the only one ever to do this?

#175906 - 02/27/09 04:03 PM Re: changing locks [Re: celtic_flame]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
…anyone else this stupid?

Yes, celtic…Too often to admit. We have keys at our neighbour’s house…and we have used them often!

Still, to have to change your lock completely is a bummer and costly. Are you able to give a neighbour a spare key?

#175908 - 02/27/09 04:39 PM Re: changing locks [Re: Edelweiss3]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
yea when i get the big locked changed i give frend two streets away keys.

i never lose them and last night they were taken from my front door. Not their by 9 as my frend called.

on wed i locked myself out and my keys in house and had to get frend to come to belfast earlie so i could get into my house that other person with keys. Got my keys from my bag fine. Now twice in one week i mess up with them and this far worse.

i sorry your as dippie but at same time its a comphort lol. smile

#175919 - 02/27/09 09:09 PM Re: changing locks [Re: celtic_flame]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I have luckily never done that but my ex did it all the time, he'd leave his keys in the lock outside the door. I took them out one day and hid them for days. Before he was to go and try to get new keys for his car and the doors, I dropped then near the sofa so he thought he'd done it. Thats the last time now for a month he's left them in the door. I think it taught him a lesson, and theres no excuse because he isn't trying to balance a child, packages etc., its just his stupid self...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved