Hi,
I've been reading your posts and they are wonderful. Jawjaw you always make me laugh and I love it. I've been praying for everyone and can't believe what you are all going through.
Four of us traveled to a Scrapbooking open house two hours from here on Saturday. We shopped on the way at our favorite stores. We are in a stamp club together so have a lot of fun. I admit I am the oldest One other woman is a boomer.
We took either stamping or scrapbooking to the open house. Everyone there was working on something different and yet the same, Families.
I am working on my own scrapbook this year as my cousins children are asking me questions about the
family and have given me the title Family Historian. [Smile] I don't have siblings and grew up with my cousins during the summers so they are my half sisters.
I am just hoping that all you writers out there are taking pictures too. Sometimes these help you to heal also.
Our Creative Memories consultant couldn't believe the laughter out of our group. We were swapping fun stories about our lives.
Just had to fill you in on a fun project. Anyone
else doing scrapbooking?
You are all in my prayers.Decided to do it all in one post. What an incredible group of boomerwomen.
Thanks,
Maggie