Ladies~

We're going on our girl trip to New York this year. Our farthest trip so far, and our ninth trip.
We've already gotten our air fare and we'll be flying in and out of Philadelphia... not sure why, but it was someone's great idea, who didn't ask me.
So... SINCE we're from California... we have a little bit of an idea of where we want to go and what we want to see, but not a HUGE idea [Razz] .. that said, I'm up for comments and could really use some sound advice/information/tips on where we might get the most bang for our buck.
We need to stay cheap. We'll fly in on a Friday and out on a Friday. The plan is to do the Amish country side over the first weekend and go into Manhattan on Monday.
We want to take the Circle Line ferry (is it considered a ferry) for sure, see at least one show, I want to see the museums, my friends want to shop, I'd love to go out and stay out all night, my friends may not.... I want a Nathan's hot dog, and someone told me about some gotta-have-pizza, and I'm sure we're all in agreement there... oh and of course I want art galleries, they might ditch me on that....they'll shop or some other thing.....

I'm open to all .....oh, and so far, I've got almost no money, P..R..A..Y.. for me... or I could be sitting in the air terminal eating those mustard, ketchup, cracker sammiches like Tom Hanks while my friends go to play.

Kate