Often at BWS, we talk about what we can do to live healthier, happier and more joyful lives. During the past few weeks, I've been journaling about personal, spiritual and professional goals. I thought it might be fun if we shared some thoughts about this. Are you in?

I'll begin with spiritual, just because that's what I was focusing on this morning.

- I will continue to do my morning devotional time.
- I'll stay in touch with my prayer group via email since our schedules have changed and we can't always meet.
- I am signing up for my weekly class at www.wellforjourney.com
- I am signing up for a one time weekly retreat The Well is offering.
- I have a favorite author whom I met in person. His name is Joseph Girzone. He wrote the Joshua series. When I'm finished with the studies I am working on now, I will begin with his first book and read everyone he's written in that series, in the order in which he wrote them. This is a major goal because I love to read so much, fiction too, and this will keep me from reading some of the fun fiction I enjoy, but it will be good for me and everyone else in my life. His work is life changing. I've read many, but missed some along the way.

After a few more posts, I'll share some of my other goals. I am thinking of these as goals and not resolutions. Resolutions scare me.

How are you going to be a better midlife woman and live life with passion in 2008?

Want to share?

Edited by Dotsie (12/20/07 07:23 PM)