I have something to share with you all. MY GRANDCHILD, the one and only Lea...COOED at me! I ain't lying. She has Cooability now.

It was a Saturday like any other Saturday...I call my son, ask him if I can bring them dinner..he says, "Sure Mom, but it's 6:00 a.m. Can you come later?" It's our routine you know...

Anyhooo...I wait patiently until the pizza places opened, and gave my son and his wife time to get up, then I head over to see my grandbeauty.

Note: The term "Grandbeauty" was coined by our very own Carolyn, or better know to you all as Lionspaaw. Just wanted to give credit where due.

Anyhooooo...I go over, throw the pizzas (I buy multiple ones to keep the parents occupied, pretty slick, eh?) and run into the living room where my Grandbeauty is laying in her crib ALL BY HERSELF. Does that qualify for Parental Abuse? I'm checking into that...now, where was I?

Oh yeah, so I go in, position myself over the crib and start my Lea talk..you know, the "How's my big girl? Did she miss Big Mamma? Do you want to dump these two and come live with Big Mamma? I heard they eat their young."

Well, I'm telling ya people, she looked right up at me...and as God as my witnessed, she replied, "Cooooo"

You heard it here first. Today a Coooo...tomorrow, "Big Mamma". Life is good.

JJ