i didnt want to post this under kids and cover up the new post their so thought heer was good enough.

hitting/smaking, sqeezing arms nipping!!

Something that never came from lucien but hes picked it up at pre-school. He is also imitating his teachers who are cross so he using a cross voice and face. I am goinna have a meeting with her to see if its directed at him at the class and how often he gets cheeked(voices rased trying to keep order etc)

i honestlie dont think its comming from his teachers but po tells me that nips and squeezes are a favorite amongst some teachers and nurserie workers becouse they can't hit or use any physical punishment now!

hitting i see as potencialie kids lashing out others and even lucien. Theirs something almost natural in that expression of frustrasion from a youngster, but nipping!!!

Almost a whole diffrent leage don't you think?

theirs nuthing natural or flalling (arms) about that
Its horrible the level of agression he uses in reaction to not getting his own way. Its picked up momentam again after 1 week back at school and i am far from happie about it.

No theirs no punishments like that in the house apart from time out and when he's been reallie bold his room for 5 minets.

So any none aggresive methods to stop this in it's tracks. Advice on what to tell him as i think it's comming at him from the other kids (wee horrors)

i am fed up telling him no we dont hit heer and good at being consistent with it and reaction. Then i specified no hitting lucien or mummies in some hope that he applies it to himself....ie no kids hitting him.

He said his teacher hit him when she cross when i asked him who! but i think thats more about error in his language skills. He's not verbal enough to say who else ie classmate etc.

I hate to say it as much as i think realie do think its an error in language he said his teacher I am left feeling mistrustfull and suspisious.

any advice that wont wind me up more? i been practicing how not to sound accosotory with the teachers when the meeting comes and been over it with po so she dosent sound that way too.