Today my mother and aunt arrived from Las Vegas. Great right? Well, my sister rented an apartment, right upstairs from her own, to the mother of my grandchild. I called her early to let her know that I'd like to get the baby. At first it was ok, plus mind you she always wants us to keep the baby and I have NO problem with that if I don't have to work, or my daughter.

Well, she called back to say that the baby was sick and that she's just going to keep her upstairs. I reminded her that I too am a mother, and that there are several mothers that have raised children successfully downstairs, including the baby great-grandmother and great aunt.

She wouldn't budge! She flat out refused by saying that the baby is sleeping. I said, "well, can I just take a peek at her?" She says, "No cause my room is a mess and I don't want to wake her up." I reminded her, again, that she wont have that to worry about because she would stay the eve with her greatgrandmother, greataunt, aunts...and I. She'd be fine. She still refused and had the door sorta cracked while speaking to me as if I were a stranger! I've heard some crazy statements about this chick's mental health. I recall someone here, Dotsie especially, saying that she was a user and several other things about her when she lived with me.

Obviously this is soooo true. I can see that she's going to be the sort that only want the baby to come when she NEEDS her to or if she's not angry or arguing with my son.

My feelings were soooo hurt since JJ and I had chatted about our grandbeauties today. I just cant believe this woman. She has never HAD to buy this baby anything...never really had sitter issues. This baby is so loved and she wants to create havoc in her life already. I guess this is what this b-witch is used to. My family was very upset that my son so called, 'accidentally' slept with her and had our first of the third generation with her. However, we've attempted to overlook her 'ways' and embrace her and especially our bloodline.

My mother was waiting to see the baby that was only feet away from her. She was sooo upset that this b-witch wouldn't let her see what she really traveled here to see, outside of my sister and daughter's graduation. Sad.