i have a very dear frend, i mean i really special one. Also a very warm carring family focused women. Her house is "home" to many of her kids frends and at times otehr women in need. She a preciouse wee gem and i am very very found of her, love her in fact

shes been with hubbie near 30 years has kids and tonight he informed her that he wanted a divorce and to leave the home.

she understandibly upset and shocked at the same time. They been going throw a hard time but dint think it had gotten this bad....

the divorce may go on, it may not. At this moment she her kids and even her hubbie needs some support and comphort.Could you please pray that they all recive such comphort tonight in the first instances and in the future regardless of what actully happens, marrige wise. Its all in the balance at the minet, but still they are very much in need of some internal guidance and wisdom....regardless of what the finale choice is

For those of you that have been in a long term relashionship you know the tears, panic, insecurity and crazziness you feel when the first emotional blows are struck, their is not much peace in the house.

your are heer reading this so you all know the power of the words and intent of prawer, please add her and the family to your daily lists

many thanks celtic