The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 115 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#45711 - 06/03/05 10:51 PM Poopie-ing
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
In honor of the "colon cleanse" topic...thought I would add this for a chuckle:

I'm sorry if this offends anyone! (not really!)

GHOST POOPIE: The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.

CLEAN POOPIE: The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

WET POOPIE: The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you won't ruin them with stains.

SECOND WAVE POOPIE: This happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize that you have to poopie some more.

POP-A VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD POOPIE: The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

LINCOLN LOG POOPIE: The kind of poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.

GASSY POOPIE: It's so noisy, that everyone within earshot is giggling.

DRINKER'S POOPIE: The kind of poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

CORN POOPIE: Self explanatory.

GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-POOPIE POOPIE: The kind where you want to poopie but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

SPINAL TAP POOPIE: That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you'd swear it was leaving you sideways.

WET CHEEKS POOPIE (The Power Dump): The kind that comes out so fast, your butt cheeks get splashed with water.

THE DANGLING POOPIE: This poopie refuses to drop in the toilet even though you are done poopie-ing it. You just hope that a shake or two will cut it loose.

THE SURPRISE POOPIE: You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you are about to fart, but *oops* --- a poopie!

#45712 - 06/03/05 10:58 PM Re: Poopie-ing
unique Offline

Loc: North Carolina
My first laugh out loud today! Thanks!

#45713 - 06/03/05 11:37 PM Re: Poopie-ing
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Darn it, Danita, you did it again. [Smile] Your posts are hazardous to my computer screen. From now on, when I see your name on a post, all drinks get put down.

[ June 03, 2005, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Vicki M. Taylor ]

#45714 - 06/04/05 04:00 AM Re: Poopie-ing
Danita Offline

I have to admitt, I almost busted a gut when I was posting this! I guess my "evil side" knew that it would make you all laugh and spit stuff at your computer screen!

O.K. here's a story about spitting (I'm sooo full of "it" today...

I have a friend who was having cofee whith a friend at a coffee shop. Her friend had her back to the store's window.

Well something happened, and the coffee went down "the wrong" pipe.....needless to say - she blasted a FULL SIP of coffee directly into her friends face.

Now this is a French Canadian girl who is very proper....she liked to have died. THe friend casually got up to go clean up - and behind her on the window was her silhouette splattered in coffee.

OMG!

d.

#45715 - 06/04/05 05:15 AM Re: Poopie-ing
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Girl you are a trip, don't ever change...Those are things we have all experienced from time to time, not funny then maybe but oh so funny now. [Cool]

#45716 - 06/04/05 05:34 PM Re: Poopie-ing
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I had an embarrassing moment something like that. Was having lunch with my girlfriend and we were all wrapped up in conversation and I went to take a drink of my iced tea and forgot there was a straw sticking out of the glass and it went up my nose so far, it stuck! I had to yank it out. Well, she just about died laughing so everybody in the restaurant is looking at us. We get up to go to the ladies room when leaving and she goes out the wrong door and this big alarm sounds. I just ran back into the ladies room and stayed for about 15 minutes. I never returned to that place! I had made quite a reputation for myself.

#45717 - 06/04/05 11:07 PM Re: Poopie-ing
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
Thanks friends for sharing your funny moments! They gave me a lift this morning.

#45718 - 06/06/05 03:48 AM Re: Poopie-ing
DallasGal Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Dianne, rofl - wow...hmmm...I think you handled the whole straw in the nose thing well.

#45719 - 09/17/05 10:55 AM Re: Poopie-ing
Ask Dutchy Offline

Loc: Rochester , Washington
Danita, those posts were worth reading...months after they were posted. I needed a good laugh! Belated thanks!

#45720 - 09/18/05 07:15 AM Re: Poopie-ing
Danita Offline

Dutchy,

Thank you very much. My family and I found this to be VERY funny! Try reading it outloud to someone!

loves to laugh,
danita

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved