The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 166 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#181109 - 04/29/09 01:41 PM Best New Topic
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I have tons of books to give away so I'lll send the winner ten books based on what they tell me they enjoy reading.

Between today and next Wednesday, May 6th, the person who begins a topic that has the most responses will win the book give-away and renewal or membership in the NABBW.

Good luck.

#181131 - 04/29/09 03:15 PM Re: Best New Topic [Re: Dotsie]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Boo hoo! I can't win. I don't suppose I could win under a false name....whattt? How about if I split the books with someone else? No? Then how about I come live with you unless you send me some books.....I thought so. You wimp.

Okay...I was only joshin' bout moving in. Stopyourbellyakin...

But you wouldn't happen to have any cookbooks in that stack, would ya? Hmmm?

#181241 - 05/01/09 12:29 PM Re: Best New Topic [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

That's odd, but no cook books.

#181248 - 05/01/09 12:53 PM Re: Best New Topic [Re: Dotsie]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
it dose't matter cook books or not its just books books books wink you never get them posted all the wee to the uk without getting bankrupted.

i don't start the topics but i noticed sometimes when their caose or even a quirte in heer a fashion tell us about your...hairestle, cloths, shoes gos dowen a schreeming storem. Its some thing we all can talk about and most of us are intrested at some level....

so you planning on changing your haire style dotsie....?

lol

#181256 - 05/01/09 01:40 PM Re: Best New Topic [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
ermmmm thir now warning people about the effects of past host while contimplating organe transplant.

Some dear oldder ladie who had a lung opperation was getting aggressive and violent tentensie AND caraved fast junk food, then they found out she had the bits of a young byker inside her .....it was in my msn homepage when i open it the other day so how could i not read it! Did ya see it?

i want those books!

#181310 - 05/02/09 01:29 PM Re: Best New Topic [Re: ]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Sam Elliott? Oh yes! Now he's a topic worth consideration. Geese.
My temperature just spiked ten degrees!

#181639 - 05/06/09 09:25 PM Re: Best New Topic [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
My topic is a very personal one for most women and one they usually don't like to talk about, or admit to. How many of you have either had an affair during marriage or wanted to, you know met someone who just took your breath away. Maybe just diddled around a bit without the affair getting too hot. Or lusted in your thoughts. I will tell you mine if you tell us yours.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#181650 - 05/06/09 11:11 PM Re: Best New Topic [Re: chatty lady]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
If I could dig up Cary Grant, and he could be...ah...Cary Grant, I'd have one in a heartbeat. I think they have a name for that. Ew....but you know what I mean. I wish he were alive. Dang it all...they don't make um like that anymore.

#181670 - 05/07/09 07:18 AM Re: Best New Topic [Re: jawjaw]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Chatty, you should list that question under the title TRUE CONFESSIONS. lol.

I never had an affair or was close to one. We had a neighbour who had the hots for me...but hubby got the whiff...and cut off our friendship. I also really liked a guy who sang in our gospel choir. He was about 15 years younger than I was. We were on one soul level and Hubby sensed that before I did. So he cut off that relationship. I don't think it was necessary for him to do that, but my husband had antennas a mile long, and would sense things that weren't even there. One thing is for sure; his jealousy was always present, and truthfully, I would have been scared shxxless to have had an affair.

#181696 - 05/07/09 06:24 PM Re: Best New Topic [Re: Edelweiss3]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

You should begin that post chatty. I bet we'll all jump in.

EW, the man's kept you honest.

How did he cut off your friendship? You musnt' have minded, becasue I know if you did, you wouldn't have let that happen. You probably knew what was best for you.

I have a story, but I'll wait for the forum.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved