The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 148 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#43578 - 03/01/03 02:20 PM February contest winners!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Well ladies, we have some new winners this month.
Countrygirl wins the "Friends Heal Friends" t-shirt for her post, Sandwich Generation. We have a tie for second place: Lionspaaw with her post, Starting Over, and Caloona with her post, Pilates! They will receive a pack of "Flowers Galore note cards! All gifts will be in the mail this week. Congrats! [Eek!]

What I like best about the topics from our winners is that it proves we are connecting, encouraging, and supporting one another every day! God pless and continue to share the word about our community! Look for new contest tomorrow. [Big Grin]

#43579 - 03/01/03 05:14 PM Re: February contest winners!
countrygirl51 Offline

Loc: Clifton, Ks. USA
Wow! I won? I rarely win anything! Thank you. If I wear the shirt, it will be with pride. I'm tempted not to wear it, just so it will stay nice and clean! [Big Grin]

#43580 - 03/08/03 03:37 AM Re: February contest winners!
caloona Offline

Loc: baltimore
I received Jon's cards today and they almost brought tears to my eyes they were so beautiful.They so reflect the heart of Jon that I have been privileged to know.
Hope many others of you get the chance to win this special gift.

#43581 - 03/09/03 10:17 PM Re: February contest winners!
countrygirl51 Offline

Loc: Clifton, Ks. USA
Dotsie, I received the shirt yesterday and it is beautiful. Unfortunately, it is too small for me...guess its time to start that diet seriously. [Wink] Anyway, I'm sure my daughter will love it and it will fit her I'm sure. Thank you very much for sending it. Its a good quality t-shirt and bright in color. The message Friends Healing Friends fits in very nicely with our jobs as nurses too. I'll just have to buy a shirt from your gift shop in my size so I can have one too. Thanks again. Hi, ho, hi, ho, it's off to work I go....

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved