The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 103 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#94034 - 11/01/06 10:06 PM Hello, again!
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Finally, the book is at the publisher being built...12 to 16 weeks. I passed out after submitting everything, including the cover. I've almost recovered - you know you can't take it back! After all the edits, rewrites, and readings I just had to let it go.

It all seems so natural and easy for all of you, I could no longer torture you with my pain. Now I have new decisions to make. What an adventure!
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#94035 - 11/01/06 10:28 PM Re: Hello, again! [Re: Saundra]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Hi Saundra,
Tell us more - what did you write? Such a lot of work and now it's paying off, huh?

Kathy

#94036 - 11/02/06 12:14 AM Re: Hello, again! [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Saundra Offline

It's about periondontal disease, bone loss, tooth loss, and denture gain. Hopefully, people can keep their teeth, but if they can't they have to learn to live with replacements. I cover it all with notes and quotes from 3 dental professionals and my own experience. Nobody talks about it so I will!

#94037 - 11/02/06 02:16 AM Re: Hello, again! [Re: Saundra]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Saundra is far too modest ladies. Besides her book being the most informative, never before seen book of its kind anywhere; sprinkled among its teachings and warnings is Saundras delightful humor, which made me laugh outloud in places. Her information warns us to take the best care of our natural teeth possible and is scary on some levels, but it is far better to be safe than sorry....Can't wait for a signed copy Saundra.

Edited by chatty lady (11/02/06 02:20 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#94038 - 11/02/06 07:58 AM Re: Hello, again! [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Wow, Sandra. That's great news. Got to admit, I've never seen a book on that topic either. That gives you a big boost if that market hasn't been overdone, like in so many other areas. Here's wishing you lots of success!

#94039 - 11/03/06 12:43 AM Re: Hello, again! [Re: Edelweiss]
Saundra Offline

Thank you Chatty. That's high praise indeed.

Thank you Hannelore for the good wishes. The market is underdone, but I know it's a tough sell. My success will come from helping people. I'll advertise on this website as soon as it's available.

#94040 - 11/03/06 02:55 AM Re: Hello, again! [Re: Saundra]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Saundra, I am no pushover when it comes to a good book. You should see some of the nonsense I get to be edited. I do my best and am as kind as possible but the facts are the facts and I have to be truthful no matter what. If someone sends me a terrible manuscript, I read it through completely (always) and then if it can't be saved other than by a complete rewrite with much help from someone. I return it with a letter stating the facts and offering my advice. I also return their uncashed check since I haven't done any editing.....Luckily I've only had two of those.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved