The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 146 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#214358 - 08/16/11 03:06 AM Video may be going viral???
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I wanted to share with you something that has surprised the heck out of me. Yesterday I noticed a squirrel on my porch...I grabbed my camera and began video taping her...I edited it and put it on you tube....when I looked this afternoon there were almost 3,000 hits...at the moment there are 3,399 hits. A guy from a German TV group sent me a message and I heard from a guy in the UK wanting to manage it. He says he's the manager of 'Charlie Bit me' and others. I was so surprised by this...too funny. This is the link if you're interested. http://youtu.be/gvQChG5rIJM

Edited by Dee (08/16/11 03:08 AM)

#214361 - 08/16/11 04:11 PM Re: Video may be going viral??? [Re: Dee]
Mountain Ash Offline

Its wonderful Dee and good for you to have captured the event.

#214364 - 08/16/11 06:59 PM Re: Video may be going viral??? [Re: Dee]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Dee, I saw that post of yours yesterday, after watching the bees. I thought it was very cute. And I expect the concrete WAS cool on the tummy...so chillin' was exactly the goal.

So fun to hear that your video is going viral. Good thing you won't have to pay any "talent" royalties to the squirrel!

Enjoy your fame!
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#214372 - 08/17/11 06:38 AM Re: Video may be going viral??? [Re: Anne Holmes]
Sandy N. Offline

Loc: Washington State
Loved the squirrel video! I noticed that one of the comments on You Tube said the squirrel was "planking." I'd never heard of this! So I Googled the term. Here's what I learned from Wikipedia:
Planking or the lying down game is an activity consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. The hands must touch the sides of the body and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the internet is an integral part of the game. Players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play. The term planking refers to mimicking a wooden plank.

Sometimes it's so hard to keep up with these fads! But I guess your squirrel is in the know.

#214376 - 08/17/11 01:44 PM Re: Video may be going viral??? [Re: Sandy N.]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
DeeBee,
That squirrel video is cute! Fuzzy is planking for sure and knows
how to enjoy life!!!

#214385 - 08/19/11 12:42 PM Re: Video may be going viral??? [Re: jabber]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
One never knows when something cute is going to occur...I swear I keep my camera almost connected to me sometimes...LOL. Sandy...good research on planking..our neighbor, Shane, is a teenager and told us about that...he's tried planking in difference places, too. Don't you just love fads?
I like the name Fuzzy, Jabber...

#214412 - 08/22/11 01:48 PM Re: Video may be going viral??? [Re: Dee]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Thanks, Dee. Fuzzy is a heartwarming name!

#215155 - 10/24/11 09:00 PM Re: Video may be going viral??? [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Fuzzy is the perfect name for this little guy!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved