Hey y'all,

Dotsie sent a private message, (thanks for thinking of me, Dotsie!) I can't PM back because her box is full, so I guess I'll share my news with everyone.
We've just returned from a whirlwind month of travel and things are really good. I'm in remission; daughter and baby are doing well; daughter-in-law has had NO episodes since beginning her MS medication!
It was a tough year, but it's definitely ending on a good note.
I'm even feeling brave enough to think about setting some goals for 2006. Let's see, there's the perennial weight loss, I'd like to get back to publishing more writing beyond my regular column, and I WILL finish my Masters degree in '06. Mostly, I just want to live--REALLY LIVE--during this next year, and all the years to come.
REALLY LIVING in 2006 will mean lots of visiting: I've got relatives coming from Newfoundland and Alberta, Canada, my Michigan grandkids are coming, and there'll be plenty of visits from the Fort Meyers arm of the family, too.
We will also travel plenty. At least 3 trips to Michigan (grandkids), 1 trip to Newfoundland (ancestry), 1 trip to Kansas City (world's greatest mother-in-law), 1 trip to Denver (family reunion) and as many kitschy Florida trips as I can manage (what's the point of living in Florida, if I can't enjoy it, tourist style [Big Grin] )
Here's hoping everyone's holidays are filled with wonder, and that 2006 is filled with love and laughter for all of us.

Fifty