The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 145 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#217600 - 07/22/12 08:00 PM Midlife is our time to SHINE!!
Midlife Coach Offline

I'm so happy to have found this forum!
I am in my "Second Adulthood" and living life to the fullest! After taking care of others for so long, I'm doing more to take care of me and I'm reinventing myself. I have been a school counselor for 15 years, working with children and families. Now I am a Life Coach focusing on helping recently divorced women move forward into an authentic, fulfilling life.
It is so exciting to watch my clients begin to feel empowered and excited about the life they are beginning to design for themselves!
"In our best moments we remember to ask ourselves what it is we are doing, whom we are benefitting by these acts. One of the great dreams of mankind must be the find someplace between the extremes of nature and civilization where it is possible to live without regret." ~Barry Lopez~

Nancy Osier, MS
http://www.midlife-yourtimetoshine.com

Contact me for a complimentary coaching session
lifecoachnancyosier@gmail.com

#217601 - 07/22/12 09:24 PM Re: Midlife is our time to SHINE!! [Re: Midlife Coach]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Hi Nancy, Welcome to the Boomer Women Speak forum! We're glad you found us, too. We are always happy to welcome new voices.

Thanks for telling us a little bit about yourself.

We hope you will become a frequent contributor to the forum, and enjoy interacting with the other forum members.

We only have two main rules here, which everyone follows. They're posted on the front page of the forum. In case you missed them, here they are:

Quote:
Not sure what you can and can't talk about here? That's easy. You can discuss anything that is on your mind. We only have two major rules, which we require that everyone follow.

They are:

(1) Be thoughtful in your response to the posts others have made. Use the Golden Rule and you can't go wrong. If a problem ever arises, please email me at anne@boomerwomenspeak.com or send me a PM (private message) via the forum, and let us know of the problem. We will take the action that we feel is in the best interest of the ALL members.

(2 NO ADVERTISING or PROMOTION in the forums unless you are a Gold Level (paying) member of the National Association of Baby Boomer Women NABBW AND have a forum track record of strong participation and providing good, non-commercial content.

If you attempt to advertise via the content of your posts and you are not a member, we will contact you privately and ask you to remove the promotional content. Should there be a second offense, we will simply delete your post without notice.

If you want to buy an advertisement on the Boomer Women Speak homepage, you may do so. Just email me at anne@boomerwomenspeak.com and tell me what you want to promote. I or my sales staff will reply, discussing our options and providing you with our rates.

Should you need our assistance, just send me an email or a PM. I or my staff will be happy to help you.

So now that you know what we're about and the rules we operate by, please browse the various discussions, sit back, relax, enjoy. As a fellow Boomer woman, we hope you'll fall in love with us, sign up as a member of the Forum, visit every day and be generous in sharing your thoughts and opinions with the group. Because there's always something new happening at Boomer Women Speak.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved