Hi, my name is Maria I just turned 42, I have two kids my boy is 19 and my girl is 15teen. and I am in the early stages of monopause I think, but it has been hard for me since I have always been there for my kids and husben I mean I have done everthing for my family, my husben does nothing around the house. the thing is that I pertend that I am ok and its all good but lately I have not been feeling so good and my sex drive is gone I have to pertend there too, just to make my husben happy and I hate it. I have been to a doctor and I refused the medication since I am not one to take anything I dont even take pills when I my head hurts. I have read about it and I understand what it is but I am having a hard time with it cause of my family who depends on me so much, I have tried to talk to my husben about it but he dont get it, he thinks I could just deal with it cause it is part of life but the sex is just not there and he makes me feel bad about it. what to do? my kids on the other hand have no idea I try to keep them out of it since every time I feel sick I not show it. I dont want them to know that thier mom is not feeling well I have always been that way, thats were I am with this and hope that this forum gives me a little break I feel like running away then reality hits me my family needs me. I am mexican and my spelling and gramr is not that great but I never let it bother me so please forgive me If I dont make sence.