Hi ladies

You've been so kind and supportive after my plea for prayers. I thought I would let you know that he asked for a divorce tonight. No negotation (although I talked an embarrassing amount, I know, thinking I could "just" get him to see reason).

There are lots of painful details, mistakes made on both sides and no willingness on his to take what we've learned and build a new dream. This 56 year old man has decided he has done for everybody else and now it is "his turn" to live his dreams.

One of the most painful moments was when he said I never cared how much he did for me and when he asked for a "little loving" I refused. of course, that plays "nicely" into my viewpoint that it seemed like he wanted payment for taking care of me. Guess that intuition was right.

There are so many things and I've already overburdened you with details you probably don't want. AND I'm truly working on staying in the "its all perfect" and "this or something better" stage.

And, frankly, I'm scared and so sad. I "get" to tell my son tomorrow and don't know what he will tell his kids. Guess that is his to do.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do about income yet and will work on that tomorrow. Funniest thing? My dream was to get this off the ground and give him a break to live his dream while I brought home the bacon.

I hope I don't sound like a whiney "B"!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!